- 1 Does Vice Media pay well?
- 2 How much does an advertising VP make?
- 3 How much do Vice correspondents make?
- 4 Is vice a journalist?
- 5 Who are the vice reporters?
- 6 What does the Atlantic pay for articles?
- 7 Is advertising a good job?
- 8 Does advertising pay well?
- 9 What kind of degree do you need for advertising?
Does Vice Media pay well?
While Vice Media employees earn an average yearly salary of $69,051, different roles can command different wages. The higher paying positions at Vice Media include executive creative director, art director, senior designer, and operations manager. A typical executive creative director salary at Vice Media is $190,064.
How much does an advertising VP make?
The salaries of VPs of Advertising in the US range from $51,111 to $400,000, with a median salary of $150,000. The middle 57% of VPs of Advertising makes between $150,000 and $225,000, with the top 86% making $400,000.
How much do Vice correspondents make?
Vice Media Salary FAQs The average salary for a Reporter is $48,992 per year in United States, which is 6% lower than the average Vice Media salary of $52,449 per year for this job.
Is vice a journalist?
But as Vice has increased its output of serious journalism, there have been growing pains. The wall between editorial and advertising, where Vice gets much of its revenue, can be porous.
Who are the vice reporters?
- Shane Smith – vice co-founder & CEO, executive producer.
- Suroosh Alvi – vice co-founder, correspondent, executive producer.
- Thomas Morton – correspondent.
- Ben Anderson – correspondent and senior producer.
- Vikram Gandhi – correspondent and producer.
- Isobel Yeung – correspondent and producer.
What does the Atlantic pay for articles?
The Atlantic paid $150 for 1,100-1,300 word originally reported feature article in 2013. Article was accepted on pitch.
Is advertising a good job?
Advertising is a far more stable career than art, or music, or writing books, or journalism—the fields that many of the people in advertising wanted to go into, originally. Those creative and artistic fields are extremely competitive. It is a profession in which you can build a stable career. It is a good living.
Does advertising pay well?
According to Payscale.com, the median salary for advertising copywriters is $50,887. There are in-house advertising copywriter positions as well as copywriting opportunities that allow you to work from home on a part-time or even full-time basis.
What kind of degree do you need for advertising?
While there are associate degree programs available, entry-level jobs in advertising typically require a bachelor’s degree. A four-year advertising degree program entails both the arts and sciences, combining courses in visual design and copywriting with those in communication, psychology and marketing.